Wednesday 7th installment of the competition is cancelled

By | June 7, 2017

Hi All

The weather forecast for tomorrow is still high winds inexcess of 15mph so I have cancelled the competition for tomorrow Wednesday 7th.
The out look for Saturday is not much better and I will decide on Friday if it’s likely to go ahead. If we are unable to run the competition on Saturday I will see if we can find a suitable day in about 2 week time.
In the mean time remember the bomb drop is scheduled for Saturday 8th and Wednesday 12th July.
Regards Graham Castle