Saturday 21st competition cancelled

By | May 20, 2016

Hi All

Well the weather forecast for tomorrow Saturday 21st is still bad rain
and high winds so the competition is CANCELLED.

We have one more competition scheduled for June, but as the weather is
giving us so much trouble. My intention is if and when we get a spell
of settled weather and I am around I will arrange a competition on a
Saturday or Wednesday and aim to give about 4 or 5 days notice and see
how that works.

Regards Graham Castle.

Leave a Reply